Key Accounts Executive Job at a Manufacturing Company
Our Client is a Kenyan owned company that manufactures and distributes plastics packaging materials and has been in existence for over 25 years. They offer packaging solutions to various food processing Industries e.g Dairy, Horticulture, Tea, Coffee e.t.c. They seek to hire a Key Accounts Executive who will be tasked with achieving the key accounts sales targets.
Responsibilities for the Key Accounts Executive
- Achieve increase in number of Key accounts and sales of company products
- Gather own competition and market intelligence and report to the Managing Director weekly / monthly
- Build value based and strategic ‘win-win’ relationship with all the customers
- Sell the entire range of company products i.e packaging materials, pallets, crates etc
- Develop the export market
- To reach sales volume and profitability targets for all products and possible new products as laid out in the annual company budget and marketing plan
- Make regular market visits to actively assist the sales and marketing teams in achieving sales objectives and to maintain a hand of awareness of the market
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term
- Maintain accurate records of all Key accounts sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Maintain close working relationship with subordinates and build a high momentum an spirit of sales at all times
- Any other duties assigned by the Managing Director
Qualifications for the Key Accounts Executive
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 3– 4 years in sales experience of FMCG products.
- MUST Have Proven experience in Key Accounts Channel.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Key Accounts Executive – Plastics) to [email protected] before 26th October 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.