DKT Healthcare wishes to fill competitively several Key accounts executives vacancies in different parts of Kenya in order to realize the ambitious objectives the organization has set to achieve in 2017 and beyond.
Potential candidates must be individuals able to thrive in a competitive fast- paced business environment and will act as key drivers in implementing the organization’s overall business strategy targeted for Kenya starting 2017.
The goal of organization is to launch specific brands and the recruited individuals will be part of the team that will bring awareness to the market of the brands, increase their visibility and sales growth through a mix of structured innovative approaches.
Location: Nairobi and Mombasa
Accounts Executives Job Responsibilities
- To conduct regular visits to corporate clients and potential buyers of organization brands with aim of launching and promoting and sell the products as well as monitor stock movement.
- To identify and liaise with corporate clients in order to sell the products through providing relevant information and presenting cost –benefit analysis and training on product use.
- To ensure “key marketing messages” for the brands are effectively delivered to the market.
- To build professional business relationships with corporate clients in allocated territory.
- To achieve the agreed sales targets and negotiate for merchandising spaces.
- To collect, monitor and analyze relevant data from the market and identify competitive advantages of the organization brands viz-a-viz competition.
- To provide accurate documentation and feedback on field activities as per organization standards.
Requirements for the Accounts Executives Job
- Basic diploma or degree in Business or Biological Sciences
- High motivation and ability to take up new challenges.
- Excellent planning, communication, negotiation and selling skills.
- Strong organization, time, communication and management skills.
- Excellent soft skills set and most importantly people skills.
- 2-5 years working experience with experience in Key account managment.
- Any experience in a pharmaceutical or FMCG company will be an added advantage
- Competitive remuneration package is on offer
How to Apply
If you believe you have what it takes to handle this exciting position, kindly and urgently email your one page Application Letter, together with your detailed CV (placed in one file, please) as an attachment in Word or pdf format to [email protected], clearly indicating the position applied for in the subject line of your mail to enable automated email sorting.
Kindly also indicate details of your availability, current and expected salary, names & addresses of 3 business referees, current and previous employers, roles and responsibilities handled to date, together with your day and cell contacts.
Original Certificates and copies of the same will be required for those interviewed. Deadline is 31 March 2017 or on identification of suitable candidate whichever comes earlier. “The Early Bird Catches the Worm”.