Key Accounts Manager (Supermarkets) Jobs at Proemm Consult
Number of positions: 2 (Two)
Our client is a global food and beverage manufacturing company with products including instant beverage products, frozen convenience food, confectionery and snack food. The company also markets instant breakfast cereal, potato crisps and assorted frozen convenience foods. To increase their modern trade presence, they seek to hire 2 sales supervisors who will be responsible doe a beverage brand.
To can work independently and drive key accounts sales through existing relationships.
Responsibilities for the Key Accounts Manager Job
- Develop sales plans for every account in modern trade in accordance with company sales targets and distribution strategy.
- Ensure the achievement of sell-out monthly/quarterly targets.
- Plan and execute modern trade sales and merchandising activities of respective brand in liaison with other departments.
- Develop budgets for the merchandising activities and ensure selling tools and merchandise are developed correctly and effectively; check merchandisers field visiting plans and monitor monthly expenses claims.
- Source and explore new sales accounts and customer opportunities in modern trade channel.
- Monitor sell-out by customer and by brand as well as market behaviors and competitors’ development to be able to respond timely using suitable reactions.
- Analyze sales data to recommend, implement and administer methods and procedures to enhance the modern trade sales activities.
- Negotiate terms and conditions of contracts and service level agreements with modern trade customers.
- Manage customer credit and payments; ensure timely collections and strict credit terms.
- Establish and maintain the constructive relationship with major customers.
- Ensure salesmen are provided with enough
- Supervise Merchandisers, coordinate modern trade’ activities; makes period personnel and target reports.
Requirements for the Key Accounts Manager Job
- At least 5 years experience in key accounts management with FMCG company
- Degree preferably in sales and marketing.
- Should possess existing contacts with the leading key accounts customers in Kenya.
- Strong in strategic thinking with hands on approach to customer and consumer business analysis.
- Strong in customer engagement, key accounts sales, merchandising & promotions strategy.
- Ability to work in a non – structured environment and deliver on targets.
- Leadership experience especially in motivating and coordinating team activities.
- A dynamic personality with excellent communication, presentation, problem solving and decision making skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title (Key Accounts Manager – Supermarkets) on the email subject to [email protected] before 5th May 2017. Kindly indicate your current /expected salary and notice period.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.