Position: Key Accounts Supervisor
Salary: 50,000/= Plus unlimited commission
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Coordinating and supervising the day-to-day sales efforts of the team.
- Identifying and assessing a client’s critical needs in order to deliver the best solutions.
- Identifying short and long term growth opportunities.
- To manage a multi-channel sales and merchandising team.
- Conducting regular Business Reviews with customers and suppliers.
- Have strategies to help the team achieve individual and company targets.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
- Supervises and coordinates the daily activities of the team engaged in promoting and selling products.
- Set attainable objectives by forecasting quotas, and help sales representatives improve their performance.
- The minimum qualification for the position is a Bachelor’s degree.
- We would prefer male candidates due to the amount of travel involved in the position.
- Preferably candidates who are in the (dealers, distributors and supermarkets) industry and dealing with key accounts or one who has experience with slow moving goods.
- Must have excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Possess necessary techniques to train sales team on job.
- Basic selling skills
- Self-motivated and able to work largely on own initiative.
- Outgoing personality capable of establishing positive relationship with customers.
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements above, send your CV with the subject Key Accounts Supervisor to [email protected]