ICRH currently seeks to recruit staff to be based in the coastal region for a new program aimed at scaling-up PrEP for key populations most at risk of acquiring or transmitting HIV.
The project will use and scale up evidence-based approaches on PrEP to improve uptake and adherence.
We invite applications for the following positions.
Key Population Officers
Key Population Officer Job Responsibilities
- The incumbent will be a member of the Bridge to Scale team at ICRH and is responsible for demand creation, tracing and retention in the program of enrolled participants.
Requirement for Key Population Officers
- Diploma or higher Diploma in community or social work or Bachelor Degree in social work or related field
- For Diploma holders, experience of 5 years in similar position
- For Bachelor holders, experience of 3 years in similar position
- Training in HIV testing services
- Work experience in HIV and AIDS care and treatment for Key population
- Familiarity with adherence programs and interventions
How to Apply
- Full job descriptions are accessible on our website here click on vacancies.
- Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 5th October 2016, 5pm.
- ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.