Digital Media Marketer Job at Kenya Farmers Association
Kenya Farmers Association (KFA) is a farmers’ welfare and rights organization formed for the sole purpose of advancing farmers’ interests and providing a body to lobby and create awareness about the challenges facing farmers in Kenya with a focus on solutions to such challenges.
The association was established in 1923 by white settler farmers but with time became solely an association composed of indigenous Kenyan farmers.
The Association wishes to recruit highly competent, passionate, dedicated and self-driven individuals to fill the following positions:
Roles for the Digital Media Marketer Job
- The Digitial Media Marketer shall be charged with the following responsibility of maintaining and updating relevant sections of the KFA official website (www.kfa.co.ke),
- managing all KFA Social Media platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Youtube, Instagram, etc,
- coordinating KFAs online public relations activities,
- managing KFA processes for key awards to critical online partners,
- developing a social media engagement strategy,
- promoting KFAs vision and mission online and providing clear brand presence,
- supporting internal and external reporting, including surveys,
- press coverage and reporting on profile raising activity,
- In partnership with ICT Unit,
- providing easy-access solutions to customers via various online channels.
Digital Media Marketer Job Qualifications
- Must have bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related business oriented field.
- Must have 2+ years previous experience in marketing and business oriented development.
- Prior experience utilizing innovative presentation, website and SEO projects, as well as demonstrable ease of working with common social platforms.
- Superior technical and creative graphics skills using the Microsoft suite and LinkedIn profile or other social media skills required.
How to Apply
Full details of the above vacancies are available on our website via http://www.kfa.co.ke/general/careers.html
Interested and qualified candidates should Download and print the KFA HR Application Form (Click Here to Download the KFA HR Application Form), Fill it out, scan and attach it along with your current Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Academic Certificates and send the email with the SUBJECT LINE being the JOB TITLE and JOB REF. NO. to [email protected].
Please note that any application submitted without the KFA HR. Application Form attached shall be automatically disqualified.
All applications MUST reach us not later than Monday, 12th June 2017 at 4.30 pm. Applications submitted after this deadline shall be automatically rejected.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification.