Distribution Officer Job at Kenya Farmers Association
Kenya Farmers Association (KFA) is a farmers’ welfare and rights organization formed for the sole purpose of advancing farmers’ interests and providing a body to lobby and create awareness about the challenges facing farmers in Kenya with a focus on solutions to such challenges.
The association was established in 1923 by white settler farmers but with time became solely an association composed of indigenous Kenyan farmers.
The Association wishes to recruit highly competent, passionate, dedicated and self-driven individuals to fill the following positions:
Roles for the Distribution Officer Job
- The position holder will be charged with the responsibility of assisting in the management of daily operations of the depot as per KFAs Depot Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
- assisting in the maintenance and reconciliation of stock levels as per KFAs Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
- implementing the recruitment,
- onboarding and relationship management of KFA agents as per the agency contracts,
- implementing daily stock dispatch to KFA outlets and agents as per quality assurance requirements,
- providing daily reports as per the supervisor’s request,
- resolving internal / external customer complaints as per supervisor’s instructions.
Distribution Officer Job Qualifications
- Must have at least a bachelors degree in business administration, logistics or any agricultural related field.
- Must have previous experience in stores management, operations or logistics.
- Must be computer literate with high proficiency in use of Database management programs such as MS Excel, MS Access or any other POS Stock management softwares.
- Must be a team player with ability to work within a complex work environment.
- Must possess great interpersonal skills with ability to employ critical thinking in day-to-day problem solving.
- Must be willing to work in a high pressure environment under minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Full details of the above vacancies are available on our website via http://www.kfa.co.ke/general/careers.html
Interested and qualified candidates should Download and print the KFA HR Application Form (Click Here to Download the KFA HR Application Form), Fill it out, scan and attach it along with your current Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Academic Certificates and send the email with the SUBJECT LINE being the JOB TITLE and JOB REF. NO. to [email protected].
Please note that any application submitted without the KFA HR. Application Form attached shall be automatically disqualified.
All applications MUST reach us not later than Monday, 12th June 2017 at 4.30 pm. Applications submitted after this deadline shall be automatically rejected.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification.