Kenya Farmers Association (KFA) is a farmers’ welfare and rights organization formed for the sole purpose of advancing farmers’ interests and providing a body to lobby and create awareness about the challenges facing farmers in Kenya with a focus on solutions to such challenges.
The association was established in 1923 by white settler farmers but with time became solely an association composed of indigenous Kenyan farmers.
The Association wishes to recruit highly competent, passionate, dedicated and self-driven individuals to fill the following positions:
Roles for the Front Office Manager Job
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for Performing support services for the transport and logistics team;
Managing office facilities and ensuring they are in good working order;
- ensuring sufficient supplies are maintained and any purchases required are made on time;
- ensuring all office equipment are in good working condition and making follow-up for repairs with service
- providers in the event of breakdowns;
- handling all general front office security matters and in particular with regard to access to the offices/premises;
- maintaining proper records for the office and filing all internal documents and mails;
- providing support services to all other departments / teams;
- performing any other duties as may be assigned by supervisors / director;
- be familiar with KRA, NHIF, NSSF, KEBS etc processes and procedures;
- providing secretarial services to the company directors and departmental heads;
- providing communication support by handling calls, emails, mail dispatches and receipt and other related functions.
Front Office Manager Job Qualifications
- Must be a holder of a Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration or any other business related field.
- Possess atleast one year experience in the administration/logistics/ freight/ supply industry in similar capacity
- Knowledge of transport, logistics, freight and supply chain management is an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and proper documentation
- Good presentation skills
- Must possess traits of confidentiality and high integrity in handling office operations
- Ability to work under minimum Supervision
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both internally and externally
- Good business acumen and Time management to meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Full details of the above vacancies are available on our website via http://www.kfa.co.ke/general/careers.html
Interested and qualified candidates should Download and print the KFA HR Application Form (Click Here to Download the KFA HR Application Form), Fill it out, scan and attach it along with your current Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Academic Certificates and send the email with the SUBJECT LINE being the JOB TITLE and JOB REF. NO. to [email protected].
Please note that any application submitted without the KFA HR. Application Form attached shall be automatically disqualified.
All applications MUST reach us not later than Monday, 12th June 2017 at 4.30 pm. Applications submitted after this deadline shall be automatically rejected.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification.