Kenya Farmers Association (KFA) is a farmers’ welfare and rights organization formed for the sole purpose of advancing farmers’ interests and providing a body to lobby and create awareness about the challenges facing farmers in Kenya with a focus on solutions to such challenges.
The association was established in 1923 by white settler farmers but with time became solely an association composed of indigenous Kenyan farmers.
The Association wishes to recruit a highly competent, passionate, dedicated and self-driven individual to fill the following position:
Job Title: Front Office Manager – Logistics
Job Ref. No: KFA-HR/FOM-2031/17
Work Station Base: KFA Bulk Fertilizer Depot, Viwandani Godowns – Eldoret Town
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform support services for the transport and logistics team.
- Manage office facilities and ensure they are in good working order.
- Ensure sufficient supplies are maintained and any purchases required are made on time.
- Ensure all office equipment are in good working condition and make follow-up for repairs with service providers in the event of breakdowns.
- Handle all general security matters and in particular with regard to access to the offices/premises.
- Maintain proper records for the office and file all internal documents and mails.
- Provide support services to all other departments / teams.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisors / director.
- Be familiaria with KRA, NHIF, NSSF, KEBS etc processes and procedures.
- Provide secretarial services to the company directors and departmental heads.
- Provide communication support by handling calls, emails, mail dispatches and receipt and other related functions.
- Must be a holder of a Diploma/ Degree in Business Administration or any other business related field.
- Possess atleast one year experience in the administration/logistics/ freight/ supply industry in similar capacity
- Knowledge of transport, logistics, freight and supply chain management is an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and proper documentation
- Good presentation skills
- Must possess traits of confidentiality and high integrity in handling office operations
- Ability to work under minimum Supervision
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both internally and externally
- Good business acumen and Time management to meet deadlines.
Terms of Offer: An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should adhere to the following application procedures:-
Download and print the KFA HR Application Form (Click Here to Download the KFA HR Application Form), Fill it out, scan and attach it along with your current Curriculum Vitae (CV) and Academic Certificates and send the email with the SUBJECT LINE being the JOB TITLE and JOB REF. NO. to [email protected]
Please note that any application submited without the KFA HR Application Form attached shall be automatically disqualified.
All aplications MUST reach us not later than Monday, 12th June 2017 at 4.30 pm. Applications submited after this deadline shall be automatically rejected.