Admin Assistant Job Vacancy At Kilifi County In Kenya
The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions.
Office Administrative Assistant III (6 post). J/G “H” REF: CG/KLF/CPSB/ADVRT/30/04/16
Admin Assistant Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Typing from manuscript.
- Processing data.
- Operation office equipment.
- Ensuring security of office equipment, document and records.
- Attending to visitors/clients.
- Handling telephone calls and equipment.
- Undertaking any other secretarial duties that may be assigned.
Requirements For Admin Assistant Jobs In Kenya
- Kenya certificate of Secondary Education KCSE mean grade C- (minus) with at least C (plain) in English language or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- A certificate in computer application (windows, MS__Word, MS Excel, Ms Access and internet from a recognized institution.
- A secretarial certificate from the Kenya national Examination Council or any other recognized institution.
How to Apply
All applicants MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) The form can either be; Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR Downloaded from the Kilifi County website HERE Applicants can choose to; Fill in the form online Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor Address it to;- THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT P.O BOX 491-80108 KILIFI All applications in hard copy or email stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 22nd day of April, 2016. Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply. Note: Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification