Delivery Support Officer Job Responsibilities
- Daily reconciliation with riders.
- Daily input payments for the dispatched order before the day into the system correctly.
- Compile and check courier companies’ monthly invoices.
- Daily record and updating riders’ (successful) deliveries for the payment of courier companies.
- Calculate riders daily and monthly commission.
- Counter check of Courier Company invoices.
- Meet the KPI for the team.
- Report any abnormal issues to the delivery manager right away.
- Maintain 5S standard in its working area.
- Finish the tasks assigned by the delivery manager on time.
- Assist other teams on delivery manager’s order.
- Follow HR policy.
Qualifications for the Delivery Support Officer Job
- MUST have Bachelors Degree in Accounting & Finance.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the same environment;
- Experience in a foreign company will be an added advantage.
- Very strong personality and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A good team player.
- Sufficient patience.
- Hard working.
- Able to deliver the jobs given by the line manager.
- Unquestionable level of integrity.
- Must have a certificate of good conduct from the Kenya police.
- Must be keen to detail.
- Must be savvy to computer systems and associated management systems and OS.
- Must be ready to work late hours once in a while.
How to Apply
Are you the person we are looking for! Please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae to [email protected] with subject title: Delivery Support Officer on or before 21st January, 2017