Reporting to: Content and Creative Manager
We are looking for a full time in-house photographer to support a wide range of online and print communications efforts. You will be responsible for producing a wide variety of creative, high-quality images of people, structures, and events for Kilimall International Ltd.’s websites and various external and internal advertisements and publications. We’re looking for a dynamic individual who can translate Kilimall’s brand aesthetic into a variety of relevant imagery.
The photographer will work on content supporting almost every team in the company with an emphasis on content for the marketing and design teams. This includes anything from employee headshots and event coverage to product and lifestyle. This is a full time. You should be continuously learning and honing your skills, and staying up to date on new techniques/technology. This is proven through regular shooting for personal/passion projects and constantly seeking out feedback and critique.
You’ll be joining a small team of creatives who are comfortable sharing ideas and collaborating openly.
All of the content we create is checked by these core values:
- We’ll never cut corners. From unparalleled customer experience to the subtlest manufacturing details, we take pride knowing quality permeates every level of our company.
- We’re straight shooters. The content we create is honest and transparent.
- We create enduring design. We’re classic, not kitsch. Time-honored, not trendy. Ignoring the ephemeral allows us to have a more meaningful, lasting impact on the lives we touch.
- We are disruptive outsiders. We’re unconventional and experimental at every stage of our business, from design to delivery.
- Every choice we make is a considered one. In our design, production, and services, our goal is not to provide endless choices, but to thoughtfully help our consumer make the right decision.
Qualifications for the In-House Photographer Job
- At least 2 years of experience working in various types of photography including studio, product, location lifestyle, and event photography
- Solid understanding of studio and natural lighting, and a well-developed understanding of composition
- Team player and able to work collaboratively with a team to ideate shoots
- Can execute projects efficiently and autonomously (you’ll always be equipped with appropriate resources)
- Can calmly and clearly communicate clear directive to a production crew and assistants during shoots
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Photoshop
- Experience working with and shooting video
- Extremely flexible as many of our events occur in the evening
- Available to travel somewhat regularly
How to Apply
Are you the person we are looking for! Please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae to [email protected] with subject title: PHOTOGRAPHER on or before 24th January, 2017