History The Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) is a membership based non-profit making professional management organization committed to the promotion of excellence and integrity in the practice of management. The Institute was established in 1954 as a premier institute that provides management
WHAT IS MIP
The Management Internship Programme is an arrangement that seeks to place young and talented Kenyans on a path that prepares them to become, in time, fully-fledged managers, both for the Institute and for other prospective employers.
OBJECTIVES OF THE MIP
- To create a nursery for the hatching and development of the future managers and business leaders;
- To assist interns acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and experience that can assist them to enter and fit into the job market;
The intern will be located at the KIM – Membership Department at the Head Office, Nairobi
- A degree in Business related field or Social Sciences;
- Exposure in administrative work;
- Proficiency in the use of ICT.
- Possess a high sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Pleasant personality, self-driven and able to work under minimum supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) career website on www.kim.ac.ke to apply