KIMISITU Co-operative Savings and Credit Society Limited is a leading, dynamic and fast growing Sacco providing a one-stop-shop for diverse quality products and services to its members through maximum and prudent utilization of resources.
We currently pride in over 7,000 individual members drawn from over 400 NGO’s, and Reputable organizations in Kenya.
We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Customer Care Officer
Reporting to the Marketing Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Customer service to walk in members
• Financial advice to members
• Management of withdrawing members
• Conducting internal customer service training
• Member Events Management
• Marketing (Recruitment, retention, products and services promotion etc.)
• Analysing customer suggestions and make recommendations to the Marketing Manager
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
• Minimum KCSE C plain
• Diploma in Public Relations, Marketing or Business from a recognized institution
• Customer care training
Skills and Desired Qualities:
• Hands on experience in using ERP software and Microsoft office packages
• Good analytical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills, must be a team player and able to work under minimum supervision.
• Able to handle complaints and difficult situations
• A minimum of three years relevant experience
• Experience in a Financial institution is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link www.kimisitusacco.or.ke/customerserviceofficerdataform/ The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
In addition, the applicants should send Application letter with a detailed CV to email@example.com by 14th October 2015.
Clearly state the subject of the email as Customer Service Officer.