Kimisitu Sacco Society Limited is a national Savings & Credit Society with an asset base of Kshs 3.6 billion and a membership of over 6,500 drawing its members from Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Embassies, International Missions and other Reputable Organizations in Kenya.
Our mission is to empower members economically by providing quality financial services through prudent mobilization of resources and excellent customer care.
As a result of growth, we are seeking a suitable candidate to fill the following vacant position:
Reporting Structure: Reports to the ICT Manager
Job Requirements: The ICT Officer shall be responsible for effective operation, support, security and continual improvement of existing business applications, computer hardware and networks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To contribute to the smooth operation of the Sacco’ ICT network and other ICT equipment, as directed by the ICT Manager. This includes commissioning new equipment, repairing and maintaining existing equipment such as desktop PCs, laptops, printers, monitors, projectors, servers, switches and other computer equipment.
- Provide technical support to system users.
- Maintain the ICT equipment register, to provide a detailed analysis of equipment replacement needs and central ICT resourcing.
- To install and configure software as required by staff and where this is new software to ensure that it is appropriately licensed.
- To uphold all Sacco’s policies, especially those regarding ICT.
- To update the website & ensure it is interactive with updated content as directed by the ICT Manager
- To carry out other tasks as reasonably directed by the ICT Manager.
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum KCSE C plain
- Degree in ICT, IMIS, Telecommunication or any ICT related fields
- Certification in web design and any IT related fields will be an added advantage
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Strong networking and systems support skills
- Proficiency in computer skills and computer applications
- A person of integrity, team player and have effective communication skills.
- A good team player
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and on strict deadlines and in a multicultural setting
- Three (3) years relevant experience
How to Apply
- Apply online by filling in the data form HERE
- The data form must be filled in full.
- Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
- In addition, send an application letter with a detailed CV to [email protected] by 6th April 2016.
- Clearly state the subject of the email as ICT Officer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kimisitu Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.