Kimisitu Sacco Society Limited is a national Savings & Credit Society with an asset base of Kshs 3.6 billion and a membership of over 6,500 drawing its members from Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Embassies, International Missions and other Reputable Organizations in Kenya.
Our mission is to empower members economically by providing quality financial services through prudent mobilization of resources and excellent customer care.
As a result of growth, we are seeking a suitable candidate to fill the following vacant position:
Reporting Structure: Reports to the Senior Loans Officer
Job Requirements: The incumbent is responsible for loans collection; follow up of loans in arrears, communicating with the members and guarantors on loans in arrears.
He/she also prepares periodic collection and arrears reports and advises the Senior Loan Officer on ways to enhance related to collection
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides continuous follow up to the members for their due payments and collection of payments.
- Makes calls, sends letters and records all form of correspondence to the members for monitoring purposes.
- Ensures payments from customers are collected promptly and as due comes.
- Conducts proper follow up on pending payment collections with members.
- Arranges and conducts meeting with the members to ensure good clientele relation and to assure collection can be made when due date comes
- Provides accurate reporting of aging report and outstanding loan position.
- Prepares monthly arrears reports.
- Liaison & visit new employers for defaulters for loan recovery
- Visit members in organizations facing project closure.
- Marketing the society.
- Minimum KSCE C plain
- Degree in Co-operative Management, Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Proficiency in computer skills and computer applications
- A person of integrity, team player and have effective communication skills.
- A good team player
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and on strict deadlines and in a multicultural setting.
- Three (3) years relevant experience
How to Apply
- Apply online by filling in the data form HERE