Kimisitu Sacco Society Limited is a national Savings & Credit Society with an asset base of Kshs 3.6 billion and a membership of over 6,500 drawing its members from Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Embassies, International Missions and other Reputable Organizations in Kenya.
Our mission is to empower members economically by providing quality financial services through prudent mobilization of resources and excellent customer care.
As a result of growth, we are seeking a suitable candidate to fill the following vacant position:
Department: Marketing & Customer care
Reporting Structure: Reports to the Senior Marketing Officer
Job Requirements: The Marketing Officer is responsible, under the direct supervision of the Senior Marketing Officer, for the administration of all assigned account relationships and for the development of new business for the Sacco
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze potential loan members and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans and deposits.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Advising members on loan eligibility
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit, and savings options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Work with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Market Sacco’s products to individuals and firms and meet customers’ needs.
- Handle customer feedback and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- KCSE Grade C plain.
- A university degree in marketing, or in business related fields or its equivalent
- Professional training in marketing and public relations will be an added advantage
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Proficiency in computer skills and computer applications
- A person of integrity, team player and have effective communication skills.
- A good team player
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing personality, and ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and on strict deadlines and in a multicultural setting.
- Three (3) years relevant experience
How to Apply
- Apply online by filling in the data form HERE
- The data form must be filled in full.
- Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
- In addition, send an application letter with a detailed CV to [email protected] by 6th April 2016.
- Clearly state the subject of the email as Marketing Officer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kimisitu Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.