Gifted Gems Kindergarten is a newly established kindergarten in Ellan Park Estate in Syokimau that focuses on building a firm foundation for future learning.
Gifted Gems Kindergarten wishes to recruit a highly motivated and results-oriented individual to fill the position of Kindergarten Teacher (3 posts). The role holder will be responsible for fostering the intellectual and social development of children in the first phase of their elementary school experience. The role holder also provides the tools and the environment for students to develop into responsible adults and possibly move on to higher education.
Key Responsibilities for the Kindergarten Teacher Job
- Design and follow a complete teaching plan;
- Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills;
- Organise learning material and resources;
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc.) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities;
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information;
- Assess students’ performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis;
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing;
- Cooperate with administration staff; and
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations.
Job qualifications and core competencies
- At least one (1) year teaching experience;
- A Diploma in Early Childhood Development (Montessori/ KHA);
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities;
- Teaching and organisation skills;
- Patience and flexibility; and
- Strong communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae to [email protected] quoting the position title on the subject line. Candidates are also expected to provide details of current and expected remuneration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.