Fixed Income / Equities Trader
Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment?
Kingdom Securities Ltd, a subsidiary of the Co-operative Bank of Kenya, is the place for those looking to new horizons.
We are looking for dynamic, creative and self-driven professionals with a keen awareness of repeated market patterns and a genuine interest in financial markets.
The role holders will be in charge of sourcing and dealing financial instruments.
The role holders will also be responsible for managing the Company’s institutional and high net worth clients and increase the trade volumes in the fixed income/equities segment.
- Specifically, the successful jobholders will be expected to:
- Drive and deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting
- Ensure clients’ mandates are executed to the best interests of the clients.
- Own and manage the institutional and high net worth customers’ queries and
- Provide Financial Advisory to the clients on market performance, trends and outlooks.
- Assisting the firms’ clientele in managing and monitoring their portfolio performance.
- Prepare and dispatch to clients’, regular investment reports that incorporate economic
- Familiarize with various investments held and be able to offer justification to the
- Proactively search for new opportunities.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
- The successful jobholders will be required to possess the following skills and competencies:-
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business, economics, finance or related field.
- Working experience of at least 1 year in a financial or investment services institution in a dealing, analysis or marketing/sales role.
- Good knowledge on bonds including pricing methodologies, shares and trading.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to interact freely at all levels.
- High integrity and passion to deliver excellent results
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward an application enclosing a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates and indicating the current remuneration to [email protected] by 24th September 2015 We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please quote the specific reference on your application: FIT/01/KSL/2015 for Fixed Income Trader and ED/02/KSL/2015 for Equities Trader