Head Dealer – Kingdom Securities Ltd (KSL)
Are you a highly motivated professional with a genuine interest in financial markets looking for an opportunity to build your career in a fast-paced environment?
This position presents you with the opportunity to grow and develop an exciting career that will allow you to utilize your knowledge of the financial sector and capital markets.
The role will be responsible for the management of trading financial securities, sourcing for deals and ensuring that Kingdom Securities Ltd clients’ mandates are executed to the best of the clients’ interests.
The successful jobholder will be required to:
- Ensure that the orders in the retail books are uploaded into the trading systems.
- Ensure timely Trade execution of buy/ sell instructions on both equity and debt instruments
- Liaise with institutional clients’ e.g. Fund managers and Insurance Companies with a view of getting block buy/sell equity orders and matching them.
- Undertake fixed income trading and sales in secondary bond market for local & foreign institutional investors, like Fund managers, Commercial Banks, Pension Funds and Insurance Companies.
- Provide portfolio management services to high net worth clients in both equity and debt advisory on the prevailing market activity.
- Offer Kingdom Securities Ltd institutional and corporate client’s debt advisory on the prevailing market activity and provide insight on the prevailing market sentiment and direction.
- Liaise with other stock brokers both internally and externally on what equity positions they could be holding with a view to sell.
- Market available equity blocks to institutional investors and other broker firms while proactively searching for new investment opportunities and bringing them to the attention of the research department for analysis.
- Support the trading & business development teams with market insights and information in a bid to support them when dealing with clients.
- Assist the Kingdom Securities Ltd clientele in managing and monitoring their portfolio performance.
- Prepare and dispatch to clients regular investment reports that incorporate economic and market overview, current portfolio valuation, transactions and performance during the period and strategy for the following period.
Skills, Competencies and Experience
- The successful candidate will be required to have the following skills, attributes and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or any other business related degree
- CFA Finalist or CPA (K)
- At least three years’ experience in a similar position
- Proficient in stock brokerage systems
- Sound knowledge of data base modeling techniques would be beneficial with ability to quickly pick up the use of non-windows applications and in house database
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward an application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae accompanied by copies of certificates and indicating the current remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Friday, 25 September 2015 We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please quote this reference on your application: HD/03/KSL/HRD/2015