Registered Community Health Jobs At Kirinyaga County In Kenya
Pursuant to the constitution of Kenya 2010 (Articles 185(2) (186 (1) and 187 (2) on distribution of functions between the National Government and the County Government’s Act No.17 of 2012:- The County Government of Kirinyaga invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions:
Kenya Registered Community Health – 23 Posts (Diploma)
Job Ref: KCPSB/KRCHN/DIP/02/08/04/2016
Job Group: H
Registered Community Health Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Responsible for day to day nursing services in the County and Sub – County health facilities.
- Maintaining records on patients/Clients health condition and care.
- Evaluating healthcare outcomes on patients/ clients and preparing individualized reports;
- Conducting assessment of schools’ health needs;
- Planning, implementing interventions and preparing periodic reports;
- Identifying occupational health needs and making appropriate recommendations. Verifying and maintaing informstion relsting to patients admission
- Keeping records of drugs and supplies
- Guiding, supervising and counselling staff performing routine duties
- Any other duties as mayassigned from time to time.
Requirements For Registered Community Health Jobs In Kenya
For appointment to this position, a candidate must:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Be a holder of a diploma in Nursing from a recognized training institution;
- Have a registration certificate and a valid practicing license issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Produce evidence of successfully completed internship.
- Experience in the health sector will be an added advantage;
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to the values and principles outlined in Articles 10 and 232 of the Constitution;
- Must have good inter-personal and communication skills;
- Must be conversant with computer applications.
How to Apply
All applications should be sent by post quoting the job reference number on the subject of the application and on the envelop. A photocopy of National ID card and PIN certificate should be Attached. Applications can also be hand delivered to the County Governor’s office Kirinyaga, at the County Public Service Board Office (Room No.18) on or before 14th March 2016 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original National Identity Cards and Testimonials during the interview. The Successful candidate will be required to produce: Clearance Certificate from CID, HELB, KRA, EACC, and CRB The Kirinyaga County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged persons who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply. The Salary and benefits attached to the post may be subject to review as would be advised by Salaries and Remuneration Commission. Secretary Kirinyaga County Public Service Board P.O Box 260 – 10304 KUTUS