Data Entry Clerk Job at Kirinyaga University
Kirinyaga University is government owned and established under the Universities Act No.42 of 2012. At present, the University runs degree programmes across six faculties; Health Sciences, Hospitality and Textile Technology, Computing and Information Technology, Business and Economics, Pure and Applied Sciences, and Engineering and Built Environment.
The University is a chartered University and is among the vibrant and fastest growing citadels of learning in Kenya. It is situated about 115 kilometers from Nairobi.
Requirements for the Data Entry Clerk Job
- Diploma in Computer Studies, Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Technology or related field from a recognized University.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience in a busy office preferably in an examination office of an institution of higher learning.
- Knowledge in relevant computer based management information systems.
- Applicants should have clearance from the following bodies: Kenya Revenue Authority, Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission, Higher Education Loans Board and Director of Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
Terms and conditions of service
- Successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package.
- Employment will be on permanent and pensionable terms except for Tutorial Fellows who will be employed on two (2) years contract renewable depending on progress towards achievement of PhD degree.
- Those with degrees from foreign universities should attach certificates of equation and recognition of qualifications from Commission for University Education.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit eight (8) copies of applications giving details of the educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address.
Enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and areas of specialization, accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and a copy of most recent letter of appointment.
Interested applicants should send the applications to the undersigned, quoting the reference number for the job applied for so as to be received on or before17th August,2017.
THE VICE CHANCELLOR
P. O. BOX 143-10300 KERUGOYA
Kirinyaga University is an equal opportunity employer.