• Manage marketing spend and implement creative campaigns across channels: digital, real world and influencer.
• Increase customer and Cleaning pro signups in your city.
• Manage social media accounts.
• Create partnerships that build awareness of Kisafi.
• Run reporting for campaigns and make adjustments based on data.
• Comfortable working in an unstructured/ flexible environment of a start-up without supervision – flexible work style e.g., working from home, cafes etc.
• relevant experience/ interest in marketing, business development or event planning preferred but not mandatory
• Born to network and negotiate. If there’s a major event in town, you know about it and know how to get in and build out your contact list.
• A utility player. You’re ready to hit the ground running with an all-star team. You’re constantly wearing a smile and full of energy.
• Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities. You can prioritize!
• A self-starter. You can see marketing opportunities and run with them. From cold-calling a festival, event, or company to run promotions
• Project owner. Own a project from start-to-finish and bring Kisafi to the masses.
• Degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations is a plus, but not required.
How to Apply
Apply to [email protected]