Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM) is the national body for professionals in the practice of procurement and supply chain management (PSCM) in Kenya.
The Institute is established under the Supplies Practitioners Management Act, 2012 (Revised) whose core mandate is the development of professionalism through delivery of advisory services, continuous learning programs, professional examinations and certification, registration and licensing, and the regulation of professional conduct and ethics.
KISM invites suitably qualified individuals to apply for the following position:
Examinations Coordinator (Operations)
Job purpose: To coordinate and support administrative processes in the examinations function
- Accurate and timely coordination and processing of student registrations, examination entries, results and certification data
- Ensures candidates are booked for examinations, timetables are prepared and dispatched to students on time
- Dissemination of information on matters relating to the examinations to students, candidates, examiners, institutions and other stakeholders
- Facilitates establishment and coordination of panels, taskforces and other teams as required in the examinations development and administration process
- Supports delivery of stakeholder capacity building interventions in the examination function
- Liaises with ICT, Finance, Marketing and other internal functions to ensure delivery of high quality services to clients
- Undertakes post-examination administration responsibilities, including analysis of examination statistics, releasing results and contributing to quality assurance procedures in examination administrative practices
- Builds and maintains candidate records and databases and ensures efficient retrieval mechanisms
- Facilitates logistical aspects of the examination process including, venues, timetabling, suitable accommodation, invigilation, equipment
- Supports marketing of examinations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration or other related field
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
- Computer literate and experienced in use of standard spreadsheet and Word Processing software packages
- 3 years relevant experience
- High level of integrity
- Have good IT skills, communication skills, dedicated and excellent team player.
- Self-driven and result oriented, able to meet targets.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, plan and organize tasks to achieve desired results efficiently with good management.
- Good analytical skills
- Have a strong personal values and character, maintains confidentiality
- Ability to work in multicultural settings
- Patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable when dealing with people
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirement may send their application and detailed curriculum vitae to the below address by 26 July 2016.The Chairman Kenya Institute of Supplies Management P.O Box 30400 – 00100 Nairobi. E-mail: [email protected] Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews