Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM) is the national body for professionals in the practice of procurement and supply chain management (PSCM) in Kenya.
The Institute is established under the Supplies Practitioners Management Act, 2012 (Revised) whose core mandate is the development of professionalism through delivery of advisory services, continuous learning programs, professional examinations and certification, registration and licensing, and the regulation of professional conduct and ethics.
KISM invites suitably qualified individuals to apply for the following position:
Marketing and Public Relations Assistant
Job Purpose: Supports marketing and communication functions of the Institute
- Supports administration of Surveys and development of marketing databases
- Processing of documentation under the marketing function as required and communication with clients on diverse platforms including direct marketing to clients
- Contributes to planning and preparation for marketing campaigns and corporate events
- Supports in preparation of marketing and event materials, and in delivery of corporate events and marketing campaigns
- Posting of marketing campaign materials, notices and adverts on various media and ensuring that all notices are up to date
- Collating relevant feedback on regular basis from stakeholders to inform marketing and event planning decisions
- Supports implementation of marketing strategies.
- Helps to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns including social media
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (speaking and writing) skills
- A team player
- Proficiency in use of word, data and presentation software, and working knowledge of internet marketing
- Good organizational skills
- Good time management skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirement may send their application and detailed curriculum vitae to the below address by 26 July 2016.The Chairman Kenya Institute of Supplies Management P.O Box 30400 – 00100 Nairobi. E-mail: [email protected] Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews