Registry Clerk Job at Kitale Polytechnic
Qualifications for the Registry Clerk Job
- At least KCSE C- (minus) or its equivalent.
- A Diploma in Computer Studies or ICT with good knowledge of Coral Drawing and Microsoft Publisher
- Must have served in a Registry office setting for at least one year (1) preferably in a similar institution
- Must have knowledge of the use of office equipment like, photocopies, scanners etc.
- Must be below 35 years.
Responsibilities for the Registry Clerk Job
- Compiling of statistical records to support document and information retrieval
- Sorting filing and dispatching letters for efficient communication
- Maintain an efficient file system for easy retrieval of documents
Gather, materials to be filed from employees and departments to ensure up to date records
- Find retrieve and make copies of information from files in response to requests and deliver information to authorized users.
- Trace movement of files to ensure borrowed files are returned.
How To Apply
Applicants to the above posts should apply in own handwriting attaching copies of academic professional certificates, testimonials, CV, copy of National ID, Certificate of Good Conduct and day time telephone contact to reach the Principal on or before 14th July 2017 only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kitale National Polytechnic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender and/or disability.
Kitale National Polytechnic
P.O Box 2162-30200