Enrolled Nurse Jobs in Kitui County
Terms of Service: Permanent
Qualifications for the Enrolled Nurse Job
The applicants for the above posts are required to posses the following qualifications:
- Certificate in any of the following disciplines, Kenya enrolled nurse, Kenya Enrolled community Health nurse,
- Kenya Enrolled Mid wife, Kenya enrolled psychiatric nurse or enrolled nurse/ Mid wife from a recognized institution,
- Registration certificate from nursing council of Kenya,
- Valid practicing license,
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
Responsibilities for the Enrolled Nurse Job
- Assessing patients and clients and establishing health care needs;
- Planning and implementing nursing care interventions based on patients’/clients’ health needs;
- Providing appropriate health care services – including immunization, ante-natal care , delivery, referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Making appropriate discharge plan for patients;
- Conducting assessments of school health needs;
- Planning, implementing interventions and preparing periodic reports;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients personal and health condition/care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment;
- Conducting home visits, following up discharged patients/clients and providing continuity of care and treating minor ailments.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and addressed to:
The Secretary, County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 33-90200, KITUI
Applications should be received at the Kitui County Public Service Board on or before close of business on Friday 9th June 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from relevant agencies.
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process.