Clinical Officer Jobs in Kitui County
Terms of Service: Permanent
Requirements for the Clinical Officer Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen,
- Diploma in clinical medicine and surgery/community health from a recognized institution;
- A registration certificate from the clinical officers’ council,
- Higher relevant qualifications will be added advantages.
Responsibilities for the Clinical Officer Job
- Seeing and examining patients;
- Diagnosing and treating patients’ ailments at an outpatient/inpatient department in a hospital, health centre or Dispensary;
- Assisting in planning and conducting community health care activities;
- Teaching students attached to hospitals and health centres;
- Supervising and counseling staff engaged on routine patients’ care;
- Giving support and health education to patients.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and addressed to:
The Secretary, County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 33-90200, KITUI
Applications should be received at the Kitui County Public Service Board on or before close of business on Friday 9th June 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from relevant agencies.
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process.