Terms of Service: Permanent
Requirements for the Community Registered Nurse Job
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution,
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya,
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya, and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
Responsibilities for the Community Registered Nurse Job
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
- Providing appropriate healthcare services including integrated management of childhood illnesses;
- Immunization, PMTCT, antenatal care and delivery, providing health education and counseling patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment, collecting and compiling data
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and addressed to:
The Secretary, County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 33-90200, KITUI
Applications should be received at the Kitui County Public Service Board on or before close of business on Friday 9th June 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from relevant agencies.
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process.