Salary Scale: Ksh. 19,323 x 966 – 20,289 x 1,015 – 21,304 x 1,065 –22,369 x 1,120 – 23,489x 1,173 – 24,462 p.m.
Terms of service:Permanent
Responsibilities for the Health Administrative Officer Job
- Under supervision of a more senior officer, the officer will be responsible for:-
- Procurement, provision and maintenance of facilities; and
- General upkeep of the hospital.
Requirements for the Health Administrative Officer Job
- Be a citizen of Kenya;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), mean grade C- or its equivalent qualification with at least a C in English/Kiswahili and Mathematics from a recognized institution;
- Diploma in any of the following:- Health Management, Hospital Administration, Business Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Proven proficiency in computer applications
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and addressed to:
The Secretary, County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 33-90200, KITUI
Applications should be received at the Kitui County Public Service Board on or before close of business on Friday 9th June 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from relevant agencies.
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process.