Salary Scale: Ksh.41,590 x 2,070 – 43,660 x 2,220 – 45,880 x 2,310 – 48, 190 x 2,400 – 50,590 x2,550 – 53, 140 x 2,700 – 55,840 p.m.
Terms of service: Permanent
Responsibilities for the Medical Officer Job
- Management of medical units and wards at the county and sub county hospitals;
- Provision of medical services to the sick or activities obtained in the health clinics and wards in the various hospitals;
- Provide both formal and informal training to the other health personnel working under him.
Requirements for the Medical Officer Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Have a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB) degree from a recognized university/institution
- Successfully completed at least one year of internship; and
- Be registered as a Medical Practitioner by the Kenya Medical
- Practitioners and Dentists Board.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and addressed to:
The Secretary, County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 33-90200, KITUI
Applications should be received at the Kitui County Public Service Board on or before close of business on Friday 9th June 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from relevant agencies.
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process.