Salary Scale: Ksh. 16,692 x 835 – 17,527 x 876 – 18,403 x 920 – 19,323 x 966 – 20,289x 1,015 – 21,304 p.m.
Terms of Service: Permanent
Responsibilities for the Orthopedic Trauma Technician Job
- Carrying out minor orthopedic operative techniques involving insertion and removal of Steinman’s pins and skull calipers;
- Correcting Congenital Talipes Equino-Varus (C.T.E.V);
- Manipulating and reducing, fractures and dislocations;
- Fixing and removing casts, bandages and tractions to and from patients;
- Participating in the management of minor orthopedic and trauma cases in emergencies and accidents;
- Sensitizing and creating awareness on orthopedic trauma conditions to the communities; and
- Counseling patients/clients with orthopedic trauma needs.
Requirements for the Orthopedic Trauma Technician Job
- For appointment to this grade, the officer must;
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have Certificate in either Orthopedic Plaster and Traction Technology or
- Orthopedic Plaster Technology from a recognized institution; and Proficiency in computer applications
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and addressed to:
The Secretary, County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 33-90200, KITUI
Applications should be received at the Kitui County Public Service Board on or before close of business on Friday 9th June 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from relevant agencies.
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process.