Revenue Collection Clerk Job Vacancy At Kitui County In Kenya
Revenue Collection Clerks – Job Group (Fifty Two ‘52’ Posts)
Terms of Service: Permanent
Salary Scale: Ksh.11,370 x 540 – 11,910 x 600 – 12,510 x 630 – 13,140 p.m
Reporting to: Divisional Revenue Assistant (DRA).
Requirements For Revenue Collection Clerk Jobs
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ or its equivalent;
- Ability to communicate in English and Swahili;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Experience in revenue collection, Basic Accounting or marketing Qualifications shall be an added advantages.
Revenue Collection Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Collection of revenue
- Timely banking of collected revenue
- Compiling revenue collection reports
- Analyzing and reporting on market trends
- Liaising with enforcement unit in dealing with defaulters; and
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and addressed to:
- The Secretary, County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 33-90200 KITUI
- Important information to all Candidates
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before 6th June 2016
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from relevant agencies.
- The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment process.