Senior HR Officer Jobs At KK Security In Kenya
KK Security operates within a multi cultural and diverse environment. The company operates within the EA region including Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Malawi, Rwanda and Burundi and DR Congo. Recognized as the leading Security Solutions Provider, we take pride in our products and services and most importantly our people. We seek to recruit for the position of Senior Human Resources Officer.
- Implement & manage all Employee Life Cycle processes and ensure alignment to the business strategy & values.
Senior HR Officer Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Effective management of the process and policies supporting Employee Life Cycle – effective on boarding and effective management of leavers including all documentation and archiving.
- Effective management of all HRIS so as to ensure correctness of data sources for decision making and organizational effectiveness:
- Industrial / Labour Relations Management ensuring compliance with the law and existence of sound industrial relations with the Company ,staff, union and all other stakeholders
- Management of Insurance covers , claims and pension scheme
- Training and development the development, implementation and monitoring of appropriate learning and development programs
- Coordination of the Staff welfare Programs
- Member to the health and safety Committee
Qualifications For Senior HR Officer Jobs In Kenya
- University Degree in business or other social science. (A degree in law is prefable )
- Higher National Diploma (HRM)
- Member of the Institute of Human Resources Management
- At least 5 years hands on post qualification experience in a similar position gained from a labour intensive blue chip organization or reputable firm.
- Experience working in a unionized environment
- Up to date knowledge on Employment and Contract Laws as well as Retirement Benefits Act, rules and regulations
- Experience in handling massive insurance claims; life, Assets , motor and non motor claims
- Experience in use of HRIS systems
- Business and market human resources practical knowledge
- Planning and organization Skills.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above qualifications and experience and would like to join the KK team , send their applications via email to [email protected] by 26th Feb. 2016.