Accountant II Job at KMTC
SCALE M9: Ref No: KMTC/QP-23/EAF/SS.1/2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacancies at the Kenya Medical Training College, as follows:
Duties for the Accountant II
- Duties at this level will include: verification of payment vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations;
- collation of financial estimates, determination of aggregate expenditure;
- supervision of the revenue collection processes;
- control of expenditure and below-the-line group of accounts and general accounting work involving book-
- keeping knowledge and routine accounting entries.
- The scope and complexity of work will increase with experience and training but the officer will still be under close guidance where new tasks are involved
Accountant II Qualifications
For appointment to this grade, a Candidate must have at least:
- A Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting option) from a recognized institution; OR
- Part II of the Certified Public Accountants Examination or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and Reference Number, enclosing updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card and a daytime telephone to:
THE DIRECTOR / CEO
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE
P.O BOX 30195- 00100 NAIROBI
So as to reach him not later than Friday 14th July 2017.
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.