Information Communication Technology Officer Job at KMTC
SCALE M8: FIFTEEN (15) POSTS TERMS OF SERVICE: PERMANENT
Ref No: KMTC/QP-23/EAF/SS.3/2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacancies at the Kenya Medical Training College, as follows:
Duties for the Information Communication Technology Officer Job
- writing and testing computer programmes according to instructions and specifications;
- assisting in the implementation of the computer systems;
- providing user support and training of users;
- repairs and maintenance of ICT equipment and associated peripherals;
- monitoring the performance of ICT equipment;
- and reporting any faults for further action.
Information Communication Technology Officer Job Requirements
- A Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C (plain) or its equivalent; and
- Diploma in any of the following fields: Computer Science, Information Communication and Technology (ICT),
- Electrical/Electronics engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and Reference Number, enclosing updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card and a daytime telephone to:
THE DIRECTOR / CEO
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE
P.O BOX 30195- 00100 NAIROBI
So as to reach him not later than Friday 14th July 2017.
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.