Security Officer II Job at KMTC
Ref No: KMTC/QP-23/EAF/SS.2/2017
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacancies at the Kenya Medical Training College, as follows:
Duties for the Security Officer II Job
- An officer at this level will assist the Chief Security Officer in the management of security services in the College and will be responsible for security, discipline, training and development matters of the security staff;
- security inspections; detection and prevention of crimes;
- crowd control; detention of unauthorized persons and vehicles;
- designing security documents and related information;
- administration of emergency operations; and prevention and detection of crimes
Security Officer II Job Requirements
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Social Science from a recognized institution; and
- Be in possession of a Certificate of Good Conduct.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to send their applications, quoting the vacancy position and Reference Number, enclosing updated curriculum vitae, copies of academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card and a daytime telephone to:
THE DIRECTOR / CEO
KENYA MEDICAL TRAINING COLLEGE
P.O BOX 30195- 00100 NAIROBI
So as to reach him not later than Friday 14th July 2017.
The Kenya Medical Training College is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to implementing affirmative action. In this regard women, persons with disability and minorities with the requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.