SUBJECT OFFICER II: (FINANCE/BUSINESS STUDIES): KNEC SCALE EC 10 (ONE POST)
The Subject Officer II will be reporting to a Head of Section, in the Test Development Department.
Responsibilities for the Finance/Business Subject Officer Job
- The Officer will be responsible for the planning, organizing, programming and coordination of the development of Finance/Business Studies Examination papers and other related disciplines.
Qualifications for the Finance/Business Subject Officer Job
- Bachelors Degree in Education specializing in Finance or Business Studies; OR
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management (Accounting/Finance) with Post
- Graduate Diploma in Education;
- Cumulative teaching experience of not more than six (6) years in a Post
- Secondary School level teaching Finance/Business Studies;
- Evidence of being well grounded in theory and application of Examination
- Administration, Psychometrics, Curriculum Design and Educational Assessment,
- Research, Setting, Marking and Moderation of examinations;
- Evidence of proficiency and knowledge in Computer Applications.
Terms of Offer
The Council will offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with seniority and responsibilities of the position.
How To Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications enclosing certified copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed curriculum vitae giving details of day time telephone contact, e-mail
addresses, current remuneration (enclose copy of your latest pay slip), names and valid current contacts of two referees by January 20, 2017 to:
The Head of Human Resources Division
The Kenya National Examinations Council
P O Box 73598 – 00200
1. Applications received after the deadline date will not be considered;
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing will result to automatic disqualification;
3. All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a Technical Test to be administered by the Council.
KNEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and people with Disability are encouraged to apply.