The Kenyatta National Hospital Management invites applications from qualified candidates for the following position:
Chief Supply Chain Management Officer I
Job Group K5
The Chief Supplies Chain Management Officer I will be responsible to the Supplies Chain Manager for ensuring timely availability of required materials, goods and services at the most competitive value and terms and stores management.
- Purchasing and stores management.
- Preparation and implementation of procurement and disposal plans
- Supervision and appraisal of staff in areas of operation.
- Preparation of periodic reports to management
- Enforcement of regulations procedure, and policies in supply chain function.
- Planning and coordinating the procurement/ stock control and /or warehousing functions
- Preparing of expenditure estimates
- Review and updating of existing procurement regulations.
- Advising on appropriate stock levels, defects and obsolescence.
Qualifications and Experience
- A University degree in Economics, Commerce or Supply Chain Management.
- Possession of graduate diploma in supplies management form chartered institute of purchasing and supplies (CIPS).
- At least three (3) years experience at a management level in a large organization
- Must be a registered members of a recognized body e.g KISM or MCIPS
- Must be conversant be conversant with Public Procurement and Disposal Act and /or regulations
- Masters degree in procurement or supply chain Management or its equivalent will be added advantage.
How to Apply
All interested in these positions and meet the minimum requirements are requested to submit the Hospital application form (CLICK HERE to download) with copies of certificates on or before 14th August 2015 to the address below:The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenyatta National Hospital,
P. O. Box 20723-00202
Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted