The Kenyatta National Hospital Management invites applications from qualified candidates for the following positions:
Medical Officer I
Job Group K6
The Medical Officer will be responsible to the Head of unit / Department deployed and will be expected to take full responsibility of patients under his care.
This is a full time engagement and it will be on a three year renewal contract based on performance.
- Provision of quality emergency and ongoing medical care.
- Provision of formal and informal training to other health personnel.
- Carrying out and implementing research projects in collaboration with Medical Specialists.
- Participating in management of supplies and resources at the Accident and Emergency department.
- Participate in delivery of hospital strategic plan and performance contract.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.Bch.B) degree from a recognized university.
- One year (1) post internship.
- A current practicing license from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (Kenya).
- A current retention on certificate by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (Kenya).
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
All interested in these positions and meet the minimum requirements are requested to submit the Hospital application form (CLICK HERE to download) with copies of certificates on or before 14th August 2015 to the address below:The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenyatta National Hospital,
P. O. Box 20723-00202
NairobiKenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted