KNH Nutrition Officer III Job
Job Group K10 (1 Post)
Nutrition Officer III will be responsible to the Senior Nutrition Officer for the provision of quality nutritional and diet services to the patients.
Duties for the Nutrition Officer Job
- Implementing nutrition programmes.
- Performing nutritional assessment on patients and plan for their care and subsequent reviews appropriately.
- Determining nutritional requirements, order patients’ meals and prepare feeding regime.
- Providing nutrition health education and demonstrations
- Counseling of patients with specific nutritional needs.
- Collecting and compiling nutrition data.
- Implementing outpatient and inpatient supplementary and therapeutic feeding programmes.
Officer Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Community Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition or Nutrition and Dietetics from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in Computer Application skills from a recognized institution. Registration by the Council of the Institute of Nutritionists and Dieticians (CIND).
- At least two (2) years progressive work experience in an NHIF accredited health facility.
- Certificate in computer operations from a recognized institution.
How to Apply