KNH Physiotherapist III Job
Job Group K10 (1 Post)
The Physiotherapist III will be responsible to the Senior Physiotherapist for ensuring patient treatment satisfaction through delivery of efficient and effective physiotherapy services.
Duties for the Physiotherapist Job
- Assessing, formulating and implementing patients treatment plan
- Carrying out clients functional assessments and formulating intervention measures.
- Maintaining record and data relating to patients
- Providing health education to patients and care givers.
- Collecting data for operational research.
- Protecting patients and support staff by adhering to infection control protocols.
- Sensitizing the community on existing and emerging physiotherapy issues.
- Implementing and monitoring outpatient and inpatient physiotherapy programmes.
- Ensuring compliance with the set standards operating procedures
- Preparing periodic reports.
Physiotherapist Job Qualifications
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution.
- At least two (2) years progressive work experience in an NHIF accredited health facility.
- Registration by the Kenya Society of Physiotherapists.
- Evidence of at least attendance of accredited continuous professional medical education will be an added advantage.
- Certificate in computer operations from a recognized institution.
How to Apply