The Kenyatta National Hospital Management invites applications from qualified candidates for the following position:
Job Group K3
The Planning Manager will be responsible to the Senior Assistant Director, Corporate Support Services for the overall development, documentation, administration and implementation of strategies in the Hospital.
- Setting performance targets and ensuring that they are achieved.
- Provision of professional advice to the Hospital Management on all matters related to planning.
- Co-ordination of all hospital projects, Performance Contracting activities & Carrying out of specific surveys as may be required in the Hospital.
- Development of project proposals for funding
- Preparation of Hospital monthly/annual reports and expenditure estimates and ensuring proper utilization of funds allocated to the Department.
- Coordinating quality assurance activities in the Department.
- Masters Degree in Economics, Statistics Health planning or their equivalent qualifications from a recognized university.
- Degree in Economics, Statistics Health planning or their equivalent qualifications from a recognized university.
- Proven experience for not less three (3) years at the level of Deputy Planning Manager or its equivalent in a large organization.
- Demonstrated outstanding professional competence, ability and integrity as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
All interested in these positions and meet the minimum requirements are requested to submit the Hospital application form (CLICK HERE to download) with copies of certificates on or before 14th August 2015 to the address below:The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenyatta National Hospital,
P. O. Box 20723-00202
NairobiKenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted