The Kenyatta National Hospital Management invites applications from qualified candidates for the following position:
Senior Planning Officer
Job Group K5
The Senior Planning Officer will be responsible to the Deputy Planning Manager for Planning for the overall development, documentation, administration and implementation of strategies in the Hospital.
- Provision of professional advice to the Hospital Management on all matters related to planning.
- Co-ordination of all hospital projects, Performance Contracting activities & Carrying out of specific surveys as may be required in the Hospital.
- Development of project proposals for funding.
- Preparation of Hospital monthly/annual reports and expenditure estimates and ensuring proper utilization of funds allocated to the Department.
- Coordinating quality assurance activities in the Department.
- Masters degree in Economics/Statistics, Health Economics or equivalent post graduate qualification from a recognized university.
- Proven experience of not less three (3) years at the level of Senior Economist II/Senior Statistician II (Senior Planning Officer II) or equivalent position in a large organization.
- A proficient working knowledge of MS office and other software i.e SPSS, STATA.
- Proven experience in health planning and a working knowledge of the Balanced Scorecard will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated outstanding professional competence, ability and integrity as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
All interested in these positions and meet the minimum requirements are requested to submit the Hospital application form (CLICK HERE to download) with copies of certificates on or before 14th August 2015 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenyatta National Hospital,
P. O. Box 20723-00202
Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted