Kenya National Trading Corporation (KNTC) is a state owned Corporation whose mandate is to efficiently trade in quality products and services to ensure a balance of supply and demand in the country’s distribution networks while promoting wholesale, retail and e-commerce in line with Vision 2030.
The Corporation is seeking for a qualified and competent individual to fill the following vacant position:
Salary Scale 7
Job Ref No: HR/S/09/2016
Reporting to the Depot Sales Manager, the successful candidate shall manage the Corporations stores to ensure proper accountability for the use and issuance of all stock.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Receive and verify stock against delivery notes
- Issue stock against authorized purchase requisitions
- Carry out inventory audit periodically and manage reorder levels
- Reconcile issuance of stock and give reports
- Ensure that the store is properly arranged according to set procedures
Required Qualifications, Skills and attributes:
- Diploma in stores management/purchasing and supplies/warehousing
- Computer literacy
- 3 years’ experience in stores management
- Good administrative and coordination skills
- Good analytical and customer service skills
How to Apply
- Interested candidates who meet the specified requirements should send their applications stating the current and expected salary, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of all academic certificates, testimonials, valid certificate of good conduct to the address below to be received not later than 28th September, 2016. Quote Job Title & Ref No on the envelope. The Managing Director Kenya National Trading Corporation P.O. Box 30587 – 00100 Nairobi Kenya National Trading Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and people from the marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. Only successful candidates shall be contacted.