KOKO Networks is an international venture-backed technology company based in East Africa. Our unique suite of technologies enable delivery of a range of consumer and business solutions that improve life in Africa’s cities. Our first Network is live in Nairobi, and we are currently preparing for a major expansion during 2018.
Are you inspired by innovation that drives positive impact for urban consumers? KOKO Networks is for you!
Our team is involved in inventing, reapplying and developing solutions required to support the KOKO Technology suite. As an Intern, you will find out what suits and interests you, and you will improve your career prospects as you work under passionate entrepreneurs and professionals.
- Participating in the preparation of technical requirements and processes for ethanol cooking solutions in areas including Mechatronics, Chemical, Mechanical Engineering and also Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management.
- Participation in the efficiency, functionality and durability testing.
- Participation in product development, manufacturing and distribution operations.
- Providing feedback on areas of improvement in the entire product development, supply chain and marketing functions.
- Any other support roles that will be assigned.
The right fit for this internship position will be an energetic and creative candidate who has just completed their degree or diploma course. Knowledge in the development of industry standards will be an added advantage.
How to Apply