The Kenya Pipeline Company (KPC) Limited is a State Corporation established under the Companies Act (CAP 486) of the Laws of Kenya to provide efficient, reliable, safe and cost effective means of transporting petroleum products from Mombasa to the hinterland.
In pursuit of this objective, the Company is looking for qualified, highly motivated and results oriented candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
Security Guard II
Job Group 14A
Location: PS 9 (Embakasi), PS 12 (Moi Airport)
Reporting to the Security Supervisor
• Guarding and patrol duties;
• Maintaining security registers and occurrence books;
• Guiding visitors and direction on parking of their vehicles;
• Ascertaining validity of goods leaving company premises and installations;
• Arresting suspected offenders; and
• Assisting in firefighting.
• be in possession of a minimum of mean grade D- in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its accepted equivalent;
• be of good physique and mental fitness;
• have a minimum chest measurement of 32 inches (81.28 centimetres) and minimum height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.675 centimetres) or more; and
• have a clean record of discharge from any of Kenya’s disciplined forces.
How to Apply
Suitably qualified candidates should apply in confidence to the address below enclosing CVs with full details of education background, professional qualifications, experience and attach copies of certificates and relevant testimonials. Applications may be deposited at our Head Office, Kenpipe Plaza, Ground Floor in the APPLICATION BOX or posted to:
The Managing Director Kenya Pipeline Company Limited P.O. Box 73442, 00200 Nairobi.
All applications should be received not later than 6th November 2015.
Kenya Pipeline Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.