KRA Financial Fraud Investigations Assistant Manager Jobs (5 Posts)
To lead investigations teams
Roles for the Financial Fraud Investigations Assistant Manager Job
- Support coordination of investigations;
- To offer assistance in the preparation of work plans and schedules;
- Review evidence presented and initiate action in accordance with policy and procedure;
- Develop a case plan based on information presented and reviewed;
- Direct and guide officers in the investigation process;
- Co-ordinate preparation of statement of findings including financials and legal implications;
- Compound the case under the relevant taxation legislation and forward for an issuance of demand notice on tax payable;
- Ensure all activities are executed in accordance with established policies and procedures;
- Continuously review processes and identify and recommend improvement areas;
- Ensure the timely preparation and submission of reports;
- Keep stakeholders abreast of all outcomes;
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of cases to the Technical Committee
- Provision of budget estimates for the team
- Ensures that the working environment is conducive for the team
Financial Fraud Investigations Assistant Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related disciplines,
- Hold a professional qualification in a relevant field
- Possession of a certificate in Basic intelligence training is an added advantage
- Relevant work experience required
- At least 2 years relevant experience as a Supervisor
- Must possess wide knowledge and experience in tax law and administration
How to Apply
Candidates interested in these positions should apply, on or before 16th August, 2017. Applicants should complete the Personal History Form and include detailed curriculum vitae.
The job reference number provided must be clearly printed on the envelope which should be addressed to:
Deputy Commissioner – Human Resources Kenya Revenue Authority Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie Avenue P O Box 48240-00100 NAIROBI
For more details on the above vacancy and application procedure, please visit the KRA Website www.kra.go.ke/careers.
N.B. Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications may also be hand delivered between 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and deposited in the designated box situated on the Ground Floor of Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie, Avenue, Nairobi.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender mainstreaming and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply. KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with the recruitment or the application process.