KRA Financial Fraud Investigations Manager Jobs(4 Posts)
Responsible for managing, supervising and coordinating tax crime investigations
Duties for the Financial Fraud Investigations Manager Job
- Coordination of investigations
- Approve work plans and schedules
- Case allocation
- Review case plans based on information presented
- Supervise and direct multiple investigations teams in the investigation process
- Review statement of findings including financials and legal implications;
- Approve compounding of cases under the relevant taxation legislation and forward for an issuance of demand notice on tax payable;
- Ensure all activities are executed in accordance with established policies and procedures;
- Continuously review processes and identify and recommend improvement areas;
- Ensure the timely preparation and submission of reports;
- Keep stakeholders abreast of all outcomes;
- Present cases to the Technical Committee
- Provide input into budget estimates for the division
Financial Fraud Investigations Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related disciplines;
- Masters degree in a in a relevant field such as business administration or economics from a recognized is an added advantage.
- Preferably hold a professional qualification in a relevant field
Possession of a certificate in Basic intelligence training is an added advantage
- Relevant work experience required
- At least four years work experience in a tax administration environment of which 2 years as Assistant Manager.
- Must possess wide knowledge and experience in the tax law and administration
How to Apply
Candidates interested in these positions should apply, on or before 16th August, 2017. Applicants should complete the Personal History Form and include detailed curriculum vitae.
The job reference number provided must be clearly printed on the envelope which should be addressed to:
Deputy Commissioner – Human Resources Kenya Revenue Authority Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie Avenue P O Box 48240-00100 NAIROBI
For more details on the above vacancy and application procedure, please visit the KRA Website www.kra.go.ke/careers
N.B. Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications may also be hand delivered between 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and deposited in the designated box situated on the Ground Floor of Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie, Avenue, Nairobi.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender mainstreaming and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply. KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with the recruitment or the application process.