KRA Intelligence & Investigative Operations Supervisor Job
Grade: KRA ‘4’
Responsible for Investigation of corruption, fraud and other related unethical behaviour perpetuated by the staff as well as collection & management of intelligence
Intelligence & Investigative Operations Supervisor Job Responsibilities
- Conducting of internal investigations on corruption/fraud, economic/financial crimes and other unethical behaviours by staff
- Collection, analysis and management of intelligence
- Preparing comprehensive and focused reports for management
- Presentation of the disciplinary cases before the disciplinary committee or before courts where necessary.
Qualifications for the Intelligence & Investigative Operations Supervisor Job
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Training in investigation and prosecution of corruption, economic/financial crimes
- Training in the fields of intelligence and strategic security
- Professional qualifications related to the trainings above will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years experience in conducting corruption/economic/financial crimes investigations and prosecutions including experience in conducting vetting and lifestyle audits and collection, analysis and production of intelligence
- Proficiency in analytical and report writing skills
- High level of integrity
- Proficiency in oral and written communication
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure & with minimum supervision.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in these positions should apply, on or before 10th August, 2017. Applicants should complete the Personal History Form and include detailed curriculum vitae. The job reference number provided must be clearly printed on the envelope which should be addressed to:
The Deputy Commissioner — Human Resources Kenya Revenue Authority Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie Avenue P 0 Box 48240-00100 NAIROBI
For more details on the above vacancy and application procedure, please visit the KRA Website www.kra.go.ke/careers.
N.B. Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications may also be hand delivered between 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. and deposited in the designated box situated on the Ground Floor of Times Tower Building, Haile Selassie, Avenue, Nairobi.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender mainstreaming and Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with the recruitment or the application process.